Microsoft Office XP Plain and Simple by Carol Brown
SYNOPSIS: With PLAIN SIMPLE, you don't have to wade through all kinds of superfluous detail. This easy-to-use book delivers fast, precise information-exactly how and when you need it! Get fast answers in full color that make learning how to use the Microsoft Office XP suite of applications plain and simple! This no-nonsense guide uses easy numbered steps and concise, straightforward language that show the most expedient ways to learn a new skill or solve a problem. With Microsoft Office XP Plain & Simple you'll discover how to perform everyday tasks with Microsoft Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word - learning the essentials for managing your e-mail, calendar, business communications, data, cross-company relationships, and more.
Here's WHAT you'll learn:
* Find the simplest ways to get stuff done in Microsoft Office
* Create professional-quality documents and publications
* Manage your e-mail, address book, and calendar
* Build spreadsheets and databases that do the math!
* Produce and deliver great presentations
* Build a Web site--for you, your company, your team
Here's HOW you'll learn it:
* NUMBERED STEPS show exactly what to do
* Color SCREEN SHOTS keep you on track
* Handy TIPS teach easy techniques and shortcuts
* Quick TRY THIS! exercises put your learning to work
* CAUTION notes help keep you out of trouble
CONDITION: Like new. Very light wear.
Publisher: Microsoft Press
Purchase more than 1 book from my store and save on shipping.
EACH ADDITIONAL ITEM SHIPS FOR ONLY .19¢ - $1.00 MORE!